Membership has its advantages
Membership has its advantages. Membership to the Backflow Prevention Association of Australia Inc. offers you a range of benefits and access to leading edge information on changes in the backflow industry. Some of the things you get for your membership include:
- Industry representation to Government authorities
- Input to Australian Standards
- Access to like minded professionals
- Regular meetings to discuss backflow issues
- Links to suppliers from our website
- Invitations to workshops and seminars
- Notification of new products, all for a small tax deductible annual fee.
Go on, join your industry association and become part of a professional body specifically dedicated to Backflow Prevention!
The BPAA Inc is affiliated with the BPAQ Inc, and the NBIG.
All for a small tax deductible annual fee.
Individual Member: $115.00
Corporate Member (1 state - up to 4 Members) $250
Corporate Member (National Body - 5 to 10 Members) $375
Government Bodies $250
International Members $75.00